Here is a guide to learn how to remove slideshows from a website. If you are an internet explorer or reader, you might have landed on a website that has content attached to a slideshow with images. Now, as pretty and arranged as it makes a website look, the user experience can get a little slower and frustrating. Having to click multiple times to go through the content is not exactly what we wish for. Instead, having the content fully accessible on a single page without slideshow makes it easier for us to go through the whole content relatively quickly.
Although the websites with sideshows have it as a part of the theme, we can still remove the slideshow hassle through some really simple steps.
Here is how you can do it yourself. I have given two methods to remove slideshows from a website. The methods are completely safe and reliable.
Read more: Install Dolby Atmos on Android without root
Method to Remove Slideshows from a Website:
If you have landed on a website that includes slideshows, open the article that you want to read.
- Now, copy the URL of that article from the address bar.
- Now, in another tab open Clusterfake website. The website is designed to remove slideshows from different websites. Clusterfake
- Paste the copied URL in the Slideshow URL box at the top of the page.
- Now, select the items that you want to extract from the box above it that says ‘Display”.
- Once you have done that, click on ‘Deslide” button below.
- That’s it. The items that you selected including slideshow images, big images, text, small images or tiles will now be extracted and you can carry on reading the article without any distress.
Read more: Best Anime Streaming websites
If due to any case, you are not able to reach Clusterfake website, you can opt for this alternative method to remove slideshows from the websites.
- This method involves a browser extension names as ‘Pagezipper’.
- First of all, you are required to download “Pagezipper’ extension on your web browser.
- Once you have downloaded and enabled the extension on your web browser, head to the website you want to remove slideshow from.
- Now, click on the PageZipper extension icon usually located at the top left of the address bar.
- From here you can jump to skip multiple slides at once or you can navigate through the slideshow using the arrows.
- What the PageZipper extension does is that it combines and adds the next page automatically to the bottom of the current page as you scroll through the website.
- However, the extension should be able to do the job for you for most of the websites.