Have you been trying to find a way to activate iPhone without SIM card? Well, although it isn’t the preferred way to activate iPhone as a SIM card is necessary for the process. But, there are two ways, that I have explained in this article, using which it is possible to activate the iPhone without SIM card.
Before moving on to the ways to activate iPhone without SIM card, you should keep one thing in mind that these methods involve maneuvering system settings. Calling issues might be something that you might face after prompting to any of these methods.
- Best Sports Betting Apps for iOS 2018.
- Save a GIF from Twitter on iPhone.
- Setup a GoDaddy email account on Mac.
Activate iPhone Without SIM Card – Method I
- First of all, start your iPhone without inserting a SIM card.
- When the iPhone shows ‘No SIM Card Installed’ message, press the ‘Home’ button. This will take you to the emergency call.
- Now, make an emergency call to 192 or 999 but as soon as the call dials, press the power button again to cancel the call.
- Next, cancel all the pop-ups that you get after canceling the call.
- That’s it. Now, your iPhone is activated without SIM card.
Activate iPhone Without SIM Card – Method II
- The second method involves using iTunes.
- For this, first of all, you need to download the latest version of iTunes to your PC.
- Now, connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Once you turn on the device, you will see that iTunes will automatically detect your iPhone and launch. If this does not happen then, you can launch iTunes manually.
- When the setup window shows, select the option to ‘Setup as new iPhone’ and click continue.
- Now, you will be taken to a new screen ‘sync with iTunes’.
- Here, click on the ‘Get Started’ option and then tap on ‘Sync’.
- That’s it. Now you just have to wait for the process to complete and once syncing is done, your iPhone will be activated.
As you now know that there are two ways possible through which you can activate your iPhone without a SIM card. These methods work and the best thing is that they are risk-free.