Here I am going to introduce you to three different methods to get iPhone Emojis on Android. With the use of these methods, you can get iPhone Emojis on Android devices with or without root.
Why iPhone Emojis are better than others:
iOS emojis are not doubted more expressive and fun to use. Android Emojis on the hand, though quite similar to iOS Emojis, are more static and less expressive. Where iOS Emojis can get all the emotions straight and conveyed as they should be, android Emojis fail to do so. Hence, many of you must have been not only envying iPhone users for their access to the Emojis they have but also finding ways to get those Emojis on your Android devices. If that is the case, you have landed on the right page.
iPhone Emojis For Android:
With most of the methods given on the internet to get iPhone Emojis on Android, users are facing consistent problems. The methods are a type of con that does not actually give you iPhone Emojis on Android. Instead, they would show you an app that would only translate the Android Emoji keyboard. That means you would only be able to get a changed outlook of the Emojis. However, the Emojis are going to remain as they were, less expressive, dull and sometimes even more boring than they used to be.
Read more: Best iOS Emulators For Windows
No Root Method:
First up is the no root method that most of you had been looking for. Through this given no root method, you will be able to get iPhone emojis supported by iOS 8,9 or 10.
The no root method can be performed on Android devices with Android 4.4 or above. This method involves changing the font. If your phone supports changing font feature than you can opt for the no root method.
No root method to get iPhone Emojis on Android can be done by most Android devices including HTC, Samsung, Huawei, and Xiaomi.
- First of all, go to your phone’s Settings > Security to enable “unknown sources”.
- Now, download and install Emoji Font 3 apk using the link. [ Download ]
- Now, you will have to change the font style. To do so, go to your Phone’s Settings> Display> font/gestures.
- In order to easily access Emoji keyboard, you can download Google Keyboard from the Play Store.
For those of you who own devices that do not support changing fonts feature, you guys can try out this second method to get iOS Emojis on Android.
- First of all, you are required to download Emoji Font 3 just like you would install any other app from the Play Store.
- Having done that, now download iFont.
- Now, open iFont and go to the “My” tab from the top. Now, go to “My Install” and select Emoji font 3.
- Choose “English” as your language and allow permission to change the font when asked.
- That’s it. Now, reboot the device to enjoy the new expressive Emoji keyboard.
This method will work with root. It will let users get iOS 10 Emojis on Android by changing and rewriting the UI sources of the device.
- To get iOS Emojis on Android through this method, first of all, download Emoji Switcher App.
- Now, open Emoji Switcher App and grant permission to ‘root access’ when asked. If you have SuperSU, this process will be easier done.
- Now, select and set the Emojis to iOS Emojis 10.2.
- Once, the installation has completed, click on reboot.
- That’s it. Now you can have fun with the new iOS Emojis.
Please let us know how was your experience in the comments section below.